Hydrogen Engine Carbon Cleaning
Welcome to the world of hydrogen carbon cleaning. It is very important when selecting the right company to carbon clean your vehicle’s engine. This is because there are lots of smaller companies out there that don’t use the correct equipment to carry out a good carbon clean. This is because the equipment they use does not produce the correct amount of (HHO) Hydrogen Hydrogen Oxygen gas. At a minimum, the equipment must produce over 600ltrs/h of HHO gas to achieve a good clean of your vehicle’s engine. Anything less will NOT achieve hardly any results leaving you disappointed.
Carbon cleaning is a very good way to remove up to 75% of carbon build-up left behind whilst we burning fossil carbon-based fuels. Here are some of the benefits that you can expect:
- Smoother Running Engine.
- More Power being released due to less carbon build-up.
- Reduces Flat Spots & Engine Noise.
- Sharper Throttle Response.
- More MPG Up To 10% Improvement.
- Cleans All Internal Combustion Related Components.
- Less Engine Wear.
- Reduces Engine Emissions For MOT Inspections.
- Increases The Engines & Component Life Span.
- Lasts For Up To 15,000 Miles.
So What Should I Look Out For?
- The cost of a good reliable carbon clean is one thing to look out for. If the price is to low you will not receive a good carbon clean because the equipment used is cheap and runs off 12V DC instead of 240V AC.
- The Equipment used should ideally produce and deliver over 600ltrs/h of HHO gas. Our State of the art equipment delivers over 900ltrs/h or 15ltrs/min of HHO gas. This kind of delivery will achieve a very deep clean of the engine’s internal combustion components.
- AC Supplied equipment is best, as they have the ability to produce the right amount of HHO gas. 12V DC systems can only manage around 300-350ltrs/h of HHO gas.
- Ask the right questions when enquiring to have a carbon clean carried out.
- A typical carbon clean should take 30 minutes for a petrol application and 60 minutes for a diesel application, sometimes longer depending on engine size. The larger the engines CC the longer the clean should take to achieve the very best results.
- Is your system 12V DC or 240V AC?
- How many liters an hour does your system produce?
- How much is the cost?
- How long does the clean take?
Get a FREE quote now